The act of breakfast
Here are details of the tracks played in the first edition of Slabcake on 21st May 2011.
Les Structures Sonores: Manége
from the album Les Structures Sonores N° 4, BAM (deleted)
Michishige Tomohisa: Archetrave
from the album Gold Coins for a Cat
Learn to Swim
: In the Summer
from the album Les Yeux Fermés and Lifespan
Mix by Nicholas James: "She brings in the dawning"
- BBC Radiophonic Workshop
, Good Morning Wales from the album BBC Radiophonic Workshop – A Retrospective, BBC Worldwide Ltd
- Richard Burton and cast, The Town Smells Of Seaweed And Breakfast - an excerpt from Under Milk Wood, BBC Worldwide Ltd
- Salah Ragab and the Cairo Jazz Band, Ramadan In Space Time from the album Egyptian Jazz
- Roj: Morning Break from the album The Transactional Dharma of Roj, Ghost Box
- Brian Bennett: Reflections on a Misty Morning from the album Aim High, RPM
- David Devant and His Spirit Wife: Cookie The Clown, Kindness Recordings
- MC CocOen: Heyfuckface! from the album Zombie Autograph Hunter (radio edit)
Acid Wilhelm: Peridot
from the single "I was promised spacemen and flying cars"
Learn to Swim
Brian Eno: Slow Water
from the album Music for Films
The Lights Inside (remixed by Acid Wilhelm) not yet released
from the album Muzik von Harmonia
Hank: The Sun Shines at Your Door
from the album The Luck of the Singers
Weeping Truckers / Blocks Recording Club
Slabcake is produced by Learn to Swim Recordings for Chorlton FM
Presented by Pete Nitrous. Produced by Acid Wilhelm.